Global Market Size of Logistics – 10 Year Market ForecastLogistics
Logistics Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
The global Logistics market was worth USD 6618.58 billion in 2022, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2029, reaching $10337.23 billion by 2029. Logistics is defined as the process of coordinating and transporting resources from one location to the storage of the desired destination, including equipment, food, liquids, inventory, materials, and people. It is the control of the flow of goods from a point of origin to a point of consumption in order to meet customer demands. Logistics management is concerned with the efficient and effective management of daily activities related to the production of finished goods and services by a company.
Logistics Market Size of United States
Logistics Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Logistics Market Trends of Germany
Logistics Market Forecast of France
Logistics Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Logistics in Poland
Market Analysis of Logistics in Switzerland
Market Trends of Logistics in Sweden
Market Forecast of Logistics in Spain
Market Growth of Logistics Netherland
Belgium Logistics Market
Finland Logistics Market
Japan Logistics Market
South Korea Logistics Market
China Logistics Market
Logistics Market Size of Russia
Logistics Market Analysis of Malaysia
Logistics Market Trends of Singapore
Logistics Market Forecast of India
Logistics Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Logistics Market
– North America
– Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database is a cloud based business intelligence tool that can be used by decision makers to study relevant markets.
What is Logistics?
- In general, Logistics refers to the meticulous planning and execution of a complex operation.
What are the examples of Logistics?
- Inbound transportation, outbound, transportation, Fleet, management, Warehousing are few examples.
What is a Logistics job?
- careers that manage or facilitate the movement of goods from each stage of creation to shipment.
What is the cumulative market size of Logistics
- 67668.32 is the cumulative market size.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Oversized Cargo Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Pharmaceutical Logistics Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of 3PL – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Contract Logistics – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Road Freight – 10 Year Market Forecast