Global Market Size of Road Freight – 10 Year Market ForecastLogistics
Road Freights Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
The global market for Road Freight transportation, which was estimated to be worth US$2013.65 billion in 2022, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1% from 2022 to 2029, to US$2156.57 billion. The market for international (intra-EU) freight services in the road transport sector has been completely opened to competition, but domestic transport remains largely protected. Cabotage, or domestic transportation by foreign haulers, is restricted in the freight sector. As a result, operators are having difficulty optimizing their operations, and one out of every two vehicles operating domestic transportation outside of their country of registration is empty.
Road Freights Market Size of United States
Road Freights Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Road Freights Market Trends of Germany
Road Freights Market Forecast of France
Road Freights Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Road Freights in Poland
Market Analysis of Road Freights in Switzerland
Market Trends of Road Freights in Sweden
Market Forecast of Road Freights in Spain
Market Growth of Road Freights Netherland
Belgium Road Freights Market
Finland Road Freights Market
Japan Road Freights Market
South Korea Road Freights Market
China Road Freights Market
Road Freights Market Size of Russia
Road Freights Market Analysis of Malaysia
Road Freights Market Trends of Singapore
Road Freights Market Forecast of India
Road Freights Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Road Freights Market
– North America
– Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- The Road Freight vertical is studied by Global Market Database to provide relevant market information to industry players.
What are the types of freight?
- ground (road), rail, ocean, and air are the types of fright.
What are the main types of Road Freight transport?
- primary transport and secondary transport are the 2 main types.
What are the 4 types of transportation?
- truck, ship, train and plane are the 4 main types each representing one mode of transport.
What is the CAGR of this market.
- 1% is the CAGR of this market.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Pallets Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Automotive Trailer Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Warehousing Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of 3PL – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Intermodal Freight Transport – 10 Year Market Forecast