Global Market Size of Wi-Fi Market – 10 Year Market ForecastICT
Wi-Fi Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Wi-Fi is a part of wireless network protocol used to connect computers, tablets, smart phones and other devices to the internet via nearby digital devices exchanging data through radio waves which translates the signal into data you can see and use. Over the forecast period, North America is expected to be the fastest-growing segment in the Wi-Fi market accounting for the majority of the market shares. The global Wi-Fi market size is anticipated to grow from USD 36.44 billion in 2022 to USD 101.39 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 15.74%. The cumulative market size is estimated to be USD 561 billion.
Wi-Fi Market Size of United States
Wi-Fi Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Wi-Fi Market Trends of Germany
Wi-Fi Market Forecast of France
Wi-Fi Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Wi-Fi in Poland
Market Analysis of Wi-Fi in Switzerland
Market Trends of Wi-Fi in Sweden
Market Forecast of Wi-Fi in Spain
Market Growth of Wi-Fi Netherland
Belgium Wi-Fi Market
Finland Wi-Fi Market
Japan Wi-Fi Market
South Korea Wi-Fi Market
China Wi-Fi Market
Wi-Fi Market Size of Russia
Wi-Fi Market Analysis of Malaysia
Wi-Fi Market Trends of Singapore
Wi-Fi Market Forecast of India
Wi-Fi Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Wi-Fi Market
– Access Points
– WLAN Controllers
– Wireless Hotspot Controllers
– North America
– Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database is a cloud based market research tool that studies the shift in line with changing market trends for Wi-Fi market.
What is the global Wi-Fi market growth?
- The global Wi-Fi market in 2022 is expected to reach USD 36.44 billion and by 2029 should grow to be USD 101.39 billion.
Which segment offers the most opportunity for growth?
- The North American segment offers the most opportunity for growth.
What is the listed product category of Wi-Fi?
- The product category of Wi-Fi is ICT.
By solution, which is the largest segment?
- By solution, access points is the largest segment.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Application Management – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Data Virtualization – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Pipeline Management – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Security information and Event – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Access Control – 10 Year Market Forecast