Global Market Size of Veterinary Vaccines Market – 10 Year Market ForecastPharmaceuticals
Veterinary Vaccines Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Veterinary vaccines play an important role in protecting animal and public health by preventing rabies, parvovirus distemper, E. coli, rotavirus etc. and many other infections. Over the study period, Europe is expected to dominate the market by accounting for the largest shares and generating the highest market revenues. The veterinary vaccines market trends indicate the market size to grow from USD 9.76 billion in 2022 up to a projected market value of USD 13.73 billion by 2029, with a growth rate (CAGR) of 5%. According to the calculations, the cumulative market size should be USD 93 billion.
Veterinary Vaccines Market Size of United States
Veterinary Vaccines Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Veterinary Vaccines Market Trends of Germany
Veterinary Vaccines Market Forecast of France
Veterinary Vaccines Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Veterinary Vaccines in Poland
Market Analysis of Veterinary Vaccines in Switzerland
Market Trends of Veterinary Vaccines in Sweden
Market Forecast of Veterinary Vaccines in Spain
Market Growth of Veterinary Vaccines Netherland
Belgium Veterinary Vaccines Market
Finland Veterinary Vaccines Market
Japan Veterinary Vaccines Market
South Korea Veterinary Vaccines Market
China Veterinary Vaccines Market
Veterinary Vaccines Market Size of Russia
Veterinary Vaccines Market Analysis of Malaysia
Veterinary Vaccines Market Trends of Singapore
Veterinary Vaccines Market Forecast of India
Veterinary Vaccines Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Veterinary Vaccines Market
– Live Attenuated Vaccines
– Inactivated Vaccines
– Toxoid Vaccines
– Recombinant Vaccines
– Other Vaccines
– North America
– Middle East
– Porcine Diseases
– Poultry Diseases
– Livestock Diseases
– Companion Animal Diseases
– Aquaculture Diseases
– Other Diseases
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database is a cloud based business intelligence tool that can be used by decision makers to study relevant markets.
What are the diseases prevented by veterinary vaccines?
- Veterinary vaccines prevent rabies, parvovirus distemper, E. coli, rotavirus etc. and many other infections.
How many different veterinary vaccine technologies have been listed?
- Five veterinary vaccines technologies have been listed.
Which sub-segment in the disease segment accounts for the majority of the market shares?
- The porcine disease sub-segment in the disease segment accounts for the largest market shares.
Why is the porcine diseases segment the largest in the market?
- Due to the high and growing prevalence of the porcine circovirus II infection, porcine diseases is the largest segment.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Nuclear Medicine Or Radiopharmaceuticals Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Women’s Health Care Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Nasal Drug Delivery Technology Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Clinical Trial Imaging – 10 Year Market Forecast