Global Market Size of Smart Agriculture Market – 10 Year Market ForecastSemiconductor
Smart Agriculture Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
During the forecast period, the smart agriculture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9%, from USD 16.02 billion in 2022 to USD 29.56 billion in 2029. The smart agriculture market has grown significantly in recent years, owing to the advancement and implementation of technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and the internet of things (IoT) in smart agriculture, as well as rising pressure on the food supply system due to rapid population growth. On the back of new orders and contracts, the smart agriculture market began to gain traction in the second half of 2020. With rising demand for equipment and automation products in various applications, the market is expected to see a U-shaped recovery in 2021.
Smart Agriculture Market Size of United States
Smart Agriculture Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Smart Agriculture Market Trends of Germany
Smart Agriculture Market Forecast of France
Smart Agriculture Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Smart Agriculture in Poland
Market Analysis of Smart Agriculture in Switzerland
Market Trends of Smart Agriculture in Sweden
Market Forecast of Smart Agriculture in Spain
Market Growth of Smart Agriculture Netherland
Belgium Smart Agriculture Market
Finland Smart Agriculture Market
Japan Smart Agriculture Market
South Korea Smart Agriculture Market
China Smart Agriculture Market
Smart Agriculture Market Size of Russia
Smart Agriculture Market Analysis of Malaysia
Smart Agriculture Market Trends of Singapore
Smart Agriculture Market Forecast of India
Smart Agriculture Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Smart Agriculture Market
– North America
– Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global Market Database is a market research tool that is used by various industry leaders to study the changing market trends across 12 different industries.
What is Smart Agriculture?
- It is the usage of technologies like the Internet of Things, sensors, location systems, robots and artificial intelligence on your farm.
What are the types of Smart Agriculture?
- Greenhouse automation, Crop management, Cattle monitoring and management are few types of Agriculture.
Why do we need Smart farming?
- It reduces the ecological footprint of farming.
How does Smart Agriculture work?
- Smart farming solutions work through sensors.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Smart Beacon Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Crane and Hoist Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Fingerprint Sensor Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Radar Sensor Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Street Lighting Market – 10 Year Market Forecast