Global Market Size of Plasma Fractionation Market – 10 Year Market ForecastPharmaceuticals
Plasma Fractionation Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Blood plasma fractionation refers to the downstream processing of plasma obtained from donors. Plasma-derived immunoglobulins are used in the healthcare sector for the treatment of a wide range of autoimmune inflammatory diseases. Significant shares of the market should be represented by North America thereby making it the largest revenue-generating segment dominating the market by the end of the forecast period. Exhibiting a CAGR of 6%, the plasma fractionation market is estimated to reach USD 37.04 billion in 2022 and is projected to grow up to USD 55.79 billion by 2029. The cumulative market size should approximately be valued at USD 368 billion.
Plasma Fractionation Market Size of United States
Plasma Fractionation Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Plasma Fractionation Market Trends of Germany
Plasma Fractionation Market Forecast of France
Plasma Fractionation Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Plasma Fractionation in Poland
Market Analysis of Plasma Fractionation in Switzerland
Market Trends of Plasma Fractionation in Sweden
Market Forecast of Plasma Fractionation in Spain
Market Growth of Plasma Fractionation Netherland
Belgium Plasma Fractionation Market
Finland Plasma Fractionation Market
Japan Plasma Fractionation Market
South Korea Plasma Fractionation Market
China Plasma Fractionation Market
Plasma Fractionation Market Size of Russia
Plasma Fractionation Market Analysis of Malaysia
Plasma Fractionation Market Trends of Singapore
Plasma Fractionation Market Forecast of India
Plasma Fractionation Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Plasma Fractionation Market
By Coagulation Factor
– Factor VIII
– Factor IX
– Von Willebrand Factor
– Prothrombin Complex Concentrate
– Fibrinogen Concentrates
– Factor XIII
– North America
– Middle East
– Intravenous Immunoglobulins
– Subcutaneous Immunoglobulins
– Other Immunoglobulins
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global Market Database makes use of Dynamic Market Data to study the change in market trends across various industry verticals including plasma fractionation market.
What is plasma fractionation?
- Plasma fractionation is the downstream processing of plasma into individual proteins, or plasma fractions.
What is plasma fractionation used for?
- Plasma fractionation has therapeutic uses for congenital or immune deficiency disorders and has highly effective technologies for the inactivation of viral contaminants, such as hepatitis viruses and HIV.
By coagulation factor, how is the market segmented?
- By coagulation factor, the segments are factor VIII, factor IX, Von Willebrand factor, Prothrombin complex concentrate, fibrinogen complex and factor XIII.
What is the market segmentation based on immunoglobins?
- The market segmentation based on immunoglobins is as, intravenous immunoglobins, subcutaneous immunoglobins and other immunoglobins.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Transdermal Drug Delivery System Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Continuous Manufacturing Pharma Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Cell Counting Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Live Cell Imaging Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Blood Culture Test Market – 10 Year Market Forecast