Global Market Size of Ethylene Carbonate Market – 10 Year Market ForecastChemicals
Ethylene Carbonate Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
The global market value of ethylene carbonate is expected to reach USD 0.33 billion in 2022 and USD 0.65 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 10%. The cumulative market size over the forecast period is calculated to be USD 4 billion. Ethylene carbonate is mainly used as a raw material in the manufacture of lubricants and also as a solvent for many adhesives, sealants, plasticizers and polymers. The APAC region is observed to be the largest market for the consumption of ethylene carbonate, followed by North America and Europe. The automotive industry accounts for the largest shares in the market.
Ethylene Carbonate Market Size of United States
Ethylene Carbonate Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Ethylene Carbonate Market Trends of Germany
Ethylene Carbonate Market Forecast of France
Ethylene Carbonate Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Ethylene Carbonate in Poland
Market Analysis of Ethylene Carbonate in Switzerland
Market Trends of Ethylene Carbonate in Sweden
Market Forecast of Ethylene Carbonate in Spain
Market Growth of Ethylene Carbonate Netherland
Belgium Ethylene Carbonate Market
Finland Ethylene Carbonate Market
Japan Ethylene Carbonate Market
South Korea Ethylene Carbonate Market
China Ethylene Carbonate Market
Ethylene Carbonate Market Size of Russia
Ethylene Carbonate Market Analysis of Malaysia
Ethylene Carbonate Market Trends of Singapore
Ethylene Carbonate Market Forecast of India
Ethylene Carbonate Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Ethylene Carbonate Market
– Lithium Battery Electrolytes
– Surface Coatings
– North America
– Middle East
By End User
– Oil and Gas
– Personal Care and Hygiene
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- ?Global Market Database is a cloud based market research tool that is a key secondary research source which provides information across the ethylene carbonate market in addition to other industry verticals.
How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect the ethylene carbonate market?
- Since the automotive industry is the largest consumer of ethylene carbonate, the pandemic negatively affected the ethylene carbonate market too.
Which factors influence the growth of the ethylene carbonate market?
- The increased requirement of ethylene carbonate in lithium-ion battery electrolytes and lubricants influences the market growth significantly.
What are the applications of ethylene carbonate?
- Ethylene carbonate are use in lithium battery electrolytes, lubricants, plasticizers, surface coating etc.
Which are the three largest regional markets of ethylene carbonate?
- APAC, North America and Europe are the three largest regional markets of ethylene carbonate.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Refrigeration Oil Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Glycolic Acid Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of PAEK Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Recovered Carbon Black Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Fiber Glass Market – 10 Year Market Forecast