Global Market Size of End User Computing Market – 10 Year Market ForecastICT
End User Computing Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
End-user computing refers to systems in which non-programmers can create working applications using fourth and fifth-generation programming languages, such as MAPPER, SQL, ICAD etc. Over the forecast period, North America is expected to be the largest consumer in the end-user computing market with the highest growth rate and a majority of the market shares. The global end-user computing market size is anticipated to grow from USD 13.33 billion in 2022 to USD 29.33 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 12%. The cumulative market size is calculated to be USD 174 billion.
End User Computing Market Size of United States
End User Computing Market Analysis of United Kingdom
End User Computing Market Trends of Germany
End User Computing Market Forecast of France
End User Computing Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of End User Computing in Poland
Market Analysis of End User Computing in Switzerland
Market Trends of End User Computing in Sweden
Market Forecast of End User Computing in Spain
Market Growth of End User Computing Netherland
Belgium End User Computing Market
Finland End User Computing Market
Japan End User Computing Market
South Korea End User Computing Market
China End User Computing Market
End User Computing Market Size of Russia
End User Computing Market Analysis of Malaysia
End User Computing Market Trends of Singapore
End User Computing Market Forecast of India
End User Computing Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - End User Computing Market
– Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
– Unified Communication
– Device Management
– Software Asset Management
– North America
– Middle East
By Industrial Vertical
– IT and Telecom
– Media and Entertainment
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database is a market research platform that studies the changing market trends for end-user computing market.
How is the end-user computing market segmented?
- The end-user computing market is segmented by solutions, region wise and by industrial verticals.
Based on solutions, which segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period?
- Based on solutions, the virtual desktop infrastructure segment is expected to lead the market over the forecast period.
How many industrial verticals are covered in this market?
- Eight industrial verticals are covered in this market.
Which is the largest industrial vertical of the end-user computing market?
- The largest industrial vertical of the end-user computing market is the healthcare sector.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Digital Map – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Application Tracking System – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Data Virtualization – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Pipeline Management – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Big Data – 10 Year Market Forecast