Global Market Size of Composites Market – 10 Year Market ForecastChemicals
Composites Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Global market database estimates the global composites market to grow from USD 106.29 billion in 2022 to USD 217.59 billion by 2029 with a CAGR of 11%. An increase in demand from aerospace and defense, wind energy, and automotive and transportation industries guides the growth of the composites market. However, due to COVID-19, there has been a decline in sales of several industries leading to a reduction in demand for composites. The construction and infrastructure sectors are the main consumers of composites. Rising demand for advanced electronics in industrial applications as well as households is expected to increase the demand for composites.
Composites Market Size of United States
Composites Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Composites Market Trends of Germany
Composites Market Forecast of France
Composites Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Composites in Poland
Market Analysis of Composites in Switzerland
Market Trends of Composites in Sweden
Market Forecast of Composites in Spain
Market Growth of Composites Netherland
Belgium Composites Market
Finland Composites Market
Japan Composites Market
South Korea Composites Market
China Composites Market
Composites Market Size of Russia
Composites Market Analysis of Malaysia
Base Composites Trends of Singapore
Composites Market Forecast of India
Composites Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Composites Market
By Fiber Type
-Glass Fibre Composites
-Carbon Fibre Composites
-Natural Fibre Composites
-Other Fibre Composites
– North America
– Middle East
-Aerospace and Defence
-Construction and Infrastructure
-Pipe and Tank
-Electrical and Elecctronics
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database studies the ongoing trends within the market and updates the market information on a quarterly basis.
What are the industries which use composites?
- Composites are used in aerospace and defense, transportation, construction and infrastructure etc.
What is the total composite market value analysed for the year 2022?
- The total composite market value analysed for the year 2022 is USD 106.29 billion.
Which of the two fibre type segments are the key drivers of the composite market?
- Glass fibre composites and carbon fibre composites are the two key drivers of the composite market.
How did the COVID-19 pandemic affect the global composites market?
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the reduced demands for composites resulted in a decline in sales of various sectors thereby negatively impacting the global composites market.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Water Treatment Biocide Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of PAEK Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Plastic Antioxidants Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Expanded Polypropylene Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Metal Foam Market – 10 Year Market Forecast