Global Market Size of Cognitive Computing Market – 10 Year Market ForecastICT
Cognitive Computing Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Cognitive computing is a next-generation system specifically designed for processing and analyzing large & unstructured datasets. It brings human-like intelligence to various business applications and interacts with human language to help experts understand the complexity of unstructured data and make better decisions from the results. Over the study period, Europe is expected to be the largest market with the highest growth rate, followed by North America and APAC. The global cognitive computing market size is anticipated to grow from USD 33.36 billion in 2022 to USD 95.68 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 16%. The cumulative market size is calculated to be USD 514 billion.
Cognitive Computing Market Size of United States
Cognitive Computing Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Cognitive Computing Market Trends of Germany
Cognitive Computing Market Forecast of France
Cognitive Computing Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Cognitive Computing in Poland
Market Analysis of Cognitive Computing in Switzerland
Market Trends of Cognitive Computing in Sweden
Market Forecast of Cognitive Computing in Spain
Market Growth of Cognitive Computing Netherland
Belgium Cognitive Computing Market
Finland Cognitive Computing Market
Japan Cognitive Computing Market
South Korea Cognitive Computing Market
China Cognitive Computing Market
Cognitive Computing Market Size of Russia
Cognitive Computing Market Analysis of Malaysia
Cognitive Computing Market Trends of Singapore
Cognitive Computing Market Forecast of India
Cognitive Computing Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Cognitive Computing Market
By Development Mode
– North America
– Middle East
By Business Functions
– Human Resources (HR)
– Marketing and Advertising
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database is a cloud based market research and intelligence tool that provides up to date market information about 600+ markets including cognitive computing sector.
How is the market segmented based on development mode?
- Based on development mode the market is segmented into on-premise, cloud and and hybrid.
Which is the largest sub-segment of the development mode segment?
- Hybrid is the largest sub-segment of the development mode segment.
Which business function accounts for the smallest market shares?
- The business function, operations accounts for the smallest market shares.
Which segment is expected to be the largest market for cognitive computing?
- The European region is expected to be the largest market for cognitive computing.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Passenger Information System Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Blockchain – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Contact Center Software – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Rail Asset Management – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Gamification Market – 10 Year Market Forecast