Global Market Size of Biosimilars Market – 10 Year Market ForecastPharmaceuticals
Biosimilars Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
A biosimilar is a biological product that are very similar copies of biologic drugs that are manufactured by a different company. Government-approved biosimilars are used as treatments for conditions such as psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, diabetes, Crohn’s disease etc. Over the study period, APAC is expected to dominate the market by accounting for the largest shares and generating the highest market revenues. The biosimilars market trends indicate the market size to grow from USD 42.14 billion in 2022 up to a projected market value of USD 122.23 billion by 2029, with a growth rate (CAGR) of 16%. According to the calculations, the cumulative market size should be USD 654 billion.
Biosimilars Market Size of United States
Biosimilars Market Analysis of United Kingdom
Biosimilars Market Trends of Germany
Biosimilars Market Forecast of France
Biosimilars Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of Biosimilars in Poland
Market Analysis of Biosimilars in Switzerland
Market Trends of Biosimilars in Sweden
Market Forecast of Biosimilars in Spain
Market Growth of Biosimilars Netherland
Belgium Biosimilars Market
Finland Biosimilars Market
Japan Biosimilars Market
South Korea Biosimilars Market
China Biosimilars Market
Biosimilars Market Size of Russia
Biosimilars Market Analysis of Malaysia
Biosimilars Market Trends of Singapore
Biosimilars Market Forecast of India
Biosimilars Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - Biosimilars Market
– Recombinant Non-glycosylated Proteins
– Recombinant Glycosylated Proteins
– Recombinant Peptides
– North America
– Middle East
By Manufacturing Type
– In-House Manufacturing
– Contract Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global market database studies the ongoing trends within the market and updates the market information on a quarterly basis.
What are biosimilars?
- A biosimilar is a biological product that are very similar copies of biologic drugs that is manufactured by a different company.
What are biosimilars used for?
- Biosimilars are used as treatments for conditions such as psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, diabetes, Crohn's disease etc.
What are the two manufacturing types of biosimilars?
- The two manufacturing types of biosimilars are in-house manufacturing and contract manufacturing.
Which biosimilar products have been considered in this report?
- The biosimilar products considered in this report are recombinant glycoslated protein, recombinant non-glycoslated proteins and recombinant peptides.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Pharmaceutical Contract Development and Manufacturing Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Bioprocess Validation Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Live Cell Imaging Market – 10 Year Market Forecast