Global Market Size of AI in Agriculture Market – 10 Year Market ForecastSemiconductor
AI in Agriculture Market Size Forecast 2022-2029
Between 2022 and 2029, the overall AI in Agriculture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14%, from an estimated USD 3.94 billion in 2022 to USD 9.9 billion in 2029. Increased data generation through sensors and aerial images for crops, increased crop productivity through deep-learning technology, and government support for the adoption of modern agricultural techniques are driving market growth. Agricultural organisations and farmers all over the world are using machine learning-enabled solutions to boost farm productivity and gain a competitive edge in business operations. Machine learning’s use in various agricultural practises is anticipated to witness significant growth in the coming years.
AI in Agriculture Market Size of United States
AI in Agriculture Market Analysis of United Kingdom
AI in Agriculture Market Trends of Germany
AI in Agriculture Market Forecast of France
AI in Agriculture Market Growth of Italy
Market Size of AI in Agriculture in Poland
Market Analysis of AI in Agriculture in Switzerland
Market Trends of AI in Agriculture in Sweden
Market Forecast of AI in Agriculture in Spain
Market Growth of AI in Agriculture Netherland
Belgium AI in Agriculture Market
Finland AI in Agriculture Market
Japan AI in Agriculture Market
South Korea AI in Agriculture Market
China AI in Agriculture Market
AI in Agriculture Market Size of Russia
AI in Agriculture Market Analysis of Malaysia
AI in Agriculture Market Trends of Singapore
AI in Agriculture Market Forecast of India
AI in Agriculture Market Growth of Brazil
Market segments - AI in Agriculture Market
– Machine Learning
– Computer Vision
– North America
– Middle East
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What is Global Market Database?
- Global Market Database is a market research tool that is used by various industry leaders to study the changing market trends across 12 different industries.
Why is AI important agriculture?
- AI offers the tools to boost farm yield and quality and truly transform agriculture.
How does AI affect Agriculture?
- Agriculture uses AI technology to aid in detecting diseases in plants, pests, and poor plant nutrition on farms.
What are the examples of Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture?
- Crop and soil monitoring, Livestock health monitoring, Intelligent spraying are some of the examples.
What is the CAGR of AI in Agriculture market
- 14% is the CAGR of AI in Agriculture market.
The countries covered are US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland. Japan, South Korea, China, Russia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Brazil.
The regions covered are North America, Europe, APAC & ROW.
Buy now Enquire Before Buy Request Demo Pricing
- Global Market Size of Power Line Communication Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Fingerprint Sensor Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Lighting Control System Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Micro-LED Market – 10 Year Market Forecast
- Global Market Size of Power Over Ethernet Lighting Market – 10 Year Market Forecast